Napoleon Hill's Success Principles Rediscovered
By napoleon hill
napoleon Hill's success principles rediscovered
This book is a gift. You give it to yourself first. Become a believer by taking action, and seeing the results. Then begin to share the gift with others.
Napoleon Hill's success principles are timeless, and there s a reason. Actually there are a dozen reasons and all of them create an atmosphere and environment conducive to learning, and succeeding.
- He's gentle, and his words are gentle.
- He's insightful, and his principles are sound and time-tested.
- He's easy to ready, understand, and apply.
- He's on target with what s wrong and what s weak.
- He's on target with how to make it right and strong.
- His wisdom is right on the money.
- His ethics ring true and genuine.
- He reinforces his advice with real-world examples.
- He encourages you to do it.
- He has faith that you can achieve.
- He warns you of outside influences that will be jealous of your endeavors.
- He has a track record that includes tens of millions of success stories.
"I owe my positive attitude to Napoleon Hill. I realized that by adopting the fundamental Hill principles, and adapting them to my life and family, I could achieve and maintain a positive mental attitude. I became an achiever and a believer and have never lost that belief." -Jeffrey Gitomer, Author The Little Red Book of Selling and The Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in a one-room cabin on the Pound River in Wise County, Virginia. He began his writing career at age 13 as a "mountain reporter" for small town newspapers and went on to become America's most beloved motivational author. Hill passed away in November 1970 after a long and successful career writing, teaching, and lecturing about the principles of success. Dr. Hill's work stands as a monument to individual achievement and is the cornerstone of modern motivation. His book, Think and Grow Rich, is the all-time bestseller in the field. Hill established the Foundation as a nonprofit educational institution whose mission is to perpetuate his philosophy of leadership, self-motivation, and individual achievement. His books, audio cassettes, videotapes, and other motivational products are made available to you as a service of the Foundation so that you may build your own library of personal achievement materials...and help you acquire financial wealth and the true riches of life.