Business in Blue Jeans
By susan baroncini-moe
business in blue jeans
The world no longer defines successful businesspeople by their suit and ties. Today we live in a world where any entrepreneur can create a successful, profitable, enjoyable business in whatever style suits him or her the best. And hey, if putting on a suit and heading for your corporate office is what works best for you, that's great. But if throwing on your favorite pair of blue jeans and heading for the beach works better, that's cool too.
In Business in Blue Jeans: How to Have a Successful Business on Your Own Terms, in Your Own Style, you'll learn how to create and grow a business that works for you. More than just a "how to" guide, Business in Blue Jeans, contains actionable, practical that show you how to:
- Break through the "brain junk" that's been getting in your way to starting a business.
- Develop a business idea (or hone the one you already have) with real potential for success.
- Package your idea to attract the people who want what you have to offer and will pay for it.
- Become visible to your potential customers and clients so that they think of you first.
- Stand head and shoulders above your competitors without spending an extra dime.
- Build a community and network that includes the support and the connections you need, drawing people in instead of pushing them away.
- Hire, train, and manage a team as your business grows so that it's never out of control (and so you can hit the beach!).
We live in an ever-changing economy and that can make starting and growing a business seem daunting. But with the right guidance, you, too, can have successful business that makes everything else that you want in life possible.
Susan Baroncini-Moe is the founder and president of Business in Blue Jeans, a business and marketing coaching and consulting firm focused on helping entrepreneurs and small business owners to start and grow successful businesses. She regularly speaks to audiences of all sizes, and she and her businesses have been featured in USA Today, Redbook Magazine, BBC, Times, Reuters US, Reuters UK, Slate.com, and Discovery. Susan is a Guinness World Records® record holder. She and her husband, Leo, travel the globe together and live in Indianapolis.